Thursday, June 26, 2008

Technically, It's Thursday

Class was relatively painless today, although I'm pretty sure I drove around every street that is remotely near campus trying to find the elusive third bookstore where my lab manual was hiding.

I think I gave a lot of people road rage today.

I'm still job searching like it's my....job....
I've become increasingly aware that I not only want, but more like need a hospital job here. I just keep thinking about how good last summer was for me up at the hospitals in Lafayette, and I know I need that sort of thing again here for several reasons, not the least of which is to get my mind off of less fun things.

In other news, I came up with some good ideas for the new place today. I think it's not going to take much for it to be a really great looking place. I'm excited to start the redecorating process. :)

In more news, I found a new favorite non-alcoholic beverage - white hot chocolate from the Caribou Coffee in the campus center. Delicious!! I don't even care that it's summer, I'm going to drink it anyway. It's amazing.

No comments: