Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yay!

Got a 102% on the exam I had today, which made the day a lot better despite this gross weather.
Kicking ass and taking names! :)
Unfortunately I've got another one on Thursday, one next week, and two the week after that (on the same day!). Studying for exams still sucks every time, but at least I'm used to it by now.

I also got a chance to talk with Vicki on the phone tonight, which was so nice! We've been friends for about 10 years now, and no matter what we can always have great conversations. I can't wait until she gets back from her internship in PA and we can hit up some of the nightlife around here. Crystal (awesome lab partner) and I are also planning a night out sometime soon. On top of that, I had a chance to talk with a couple other friends tonight who I haven't had a chance to in a while....it's really good to connect with people.

After the exam, class, and dinner, I went to go see Iron Man with my dad. I liked it more than I thought I would! Next weekend Tripti and Rohit are coming here for Sex and the City! lol. I really can't wait for that!

Hopefully once I move into my apartment down here, I'll be able to actually go out around town more often. I definitely keep busy during the day, but at night lately I just really wish I'd brought an extra book to read from WL or could find the USB drive that I have all of my stories on (where the hell is that thing?!).

But either way, today's been a really good day :)

No comments: