Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Neighborhood

Today after classes I drove over to my new building, parked the car somewhere (probably illegally) and walked around for a little while to see what I could find. I actually brought my camera this time!

View from the outer edge of campus

Driving out of campus towards the new place


A portion of Mass. Ave. just a block away


Hmm, brunch! Maybe they have brunner too?


My new home! I'll be up there near the top :)


Anyway, I have ridiculous amounts of studying to do for this exam tomorrow, so I should get to that.

1 comment:

Carah said...

OMG BETH! That apartment building is GORGEOUS!!! Look at you being all urban... I've been trying to think of Indy things u should try, in case you haven't yet.

1. YATS! (seriously awesome Cajun food on Mass Ave & in Broad Ripple, College & 52nd... I'm taking the new beau there on Saturday. its like, a staple if u live in Indy.)

2. Crackers (comedy club in Broad Ripple. always fun, if ur lookin for non-movie entertainment.)

3. yelp.com -- if you're not familiar with the site, check it out! i think u'd like it, based on what i've seen on ur blog. :)

Thats all I can think of for now. Its actually kinda late and I should be gettin to bed! Adios!