Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Ahh, second post of the day. Well, like the title says, I've been pretty lazy today.

Rohit left to get back to Cleveland this morning. It was nice to have him here for the weekend. I wonder when I'll get to see him and my other out of state/country friends again, since we're all moving on pretty soon. At least there's always Facebook. :)

Other than that, I haven't done too much. Sat around outside, chatted with my parents, showered.....nothing that could really be considered productive. I might actually get so bored that I start studying. It's just as well, though, considering I have those two final exams on Wednesday. Then no class on Thursday and anatomy is OVER! Onto the next class on Monday, though.

I got a call from the Red Cross today. Apparently they need nurses and EMTs to go around with their case workers and sort of translate some of the medical lingo and take care of basic medical-related needs. It sounds pretty interesting, so I'm going to stop by sometime this week and take care of the paperwork. Unfortunately, it's not a paid position, which I am still slightly desperately looking for. I just need to be making some more money, and preferably as soon as possible. I've applied so many places already....hopefully at least one of them will work out! I'm also planning on stopping by Riley and University Hospitals after class this week to talk with them. I think that would probably be the best possible place I could work, plus I know I'd really like it. But anyway, like I've said, we'll see.

OK, on to try to be somewhat productive....let's see if I'll end up with a third post of the day or not. :P

No comments: