Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Whew!

It's hot outside.

I went grocery shopping last night finally. It had been so long since I actually stocked my kitchen that it was some serious Grocery Shopping. It's so nice to have my own food again! Like actually opening the fridge and being able to make a meal. Amazing.

I really need to clean up my apartment a bit. That sort of thing really gets on my nerves.

Anyway...I spent most of today on campus. Classes and lunch @ University Hospital w/ Jon. (We both had extremely healthy cafeteria food....pizza, grilled cheese, fries....yep.)
Classes are going OK. It's weird to be back in undergrad-type classes, even though it's only three of them and only twice a week. I just feel like I've already paid my dues to the undergrad life. Guess not, since here I am. It's only one semester, though.
It's not so bad. I mean for one thing, they aren't especially hard or anything. That helps. I spend more hours at work than I do with classes, which is nice. I have really nice profs, and I'll learn some things. I really shouldn't complain.
I stopped by and submitted my final paperwork for review by IUSON today. Now just 3 months of waiting. :P Fingers crossed!! Let's hope T-Dubs doesn't get the last laugh after all.

Tomorrow is my day off and I'm going to WL in the evening to hang out with my Purdue homies. I miss them! And this is probably going to be one of the last times in a while that we'll be able to get together (hopefully the next time will be my birthday!!).

I'm working Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, which is actually awesome news because I get paid extra for weekends AND the holiday. WOO!

$.

OK, time for more productivity. Hope everyone is having a nice week so far!

No comments: