Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day Off?

Today is supposedly my day off, although it doesn't really feel like it because I have to do everything that I can't do while I'm at work every other day of the week.

I started off this past weekend house/pet sitting for one of my parents' neighbors here in Carmel, which means I have to commute to and from work during rush hour. Yesterday while trying to get back I-465 was completely stopped both ways for about half a mile, all because of one guy getting pulled over by four cop cars. Seriously? I'm not a fan of commuting.

This week, I'm working every day except today, including the weekend. I don't mind it because not only am I making good money, but I actually really like the job too. But with the hours, I basically can't do much else with the rest of my day. My free time is mostly spent taking care of the plants and animals here, and sleeping.

Friday I have to get everything together here before work, and then that evening Jason is coming to visit! I'm so excited! :) It kind of sucks that I have to work all day and then go to work early the next morning, but I'm sure we'll still have fun.
Then Saturday is my housewarming party! I'm going to try to get out of work around 2 so that I can actually get set up for that and all. Then work at 7am on Sunday. :'( I really hope it all works out OK this weekend, because it's a lot of stuff to cram into 48 hours.

Anyway, that's what's been going on here lately. Insanely busy!

No comments: