Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Internet

So I finally broke down and bought myself some internet. And now it doesn't work.

Yep, I'm down here in the business office again. I'm hoping the stupid thing works by tomorrow. It's actually been nice without cable and internet over these past two months, but I think it's about time to be able to check my e-mail whenever I want.

Lately, I've mostly just been working. I'm pretty sure it's now official that I'm a workaholic, but I'm OK with that. I think being OK with working a lot (plus picking up extra shifts) is the difference between a workaholic and someone who's just forced to work a lot.

I've been in a writing mood lately, which I really like. I'm going to do NaNoWriMo again this year, and hopefully win it again, so I have to start getting into the writing mood more often.

In other news, my birthday is coming up. That's sort of exciting, I guess. 23 is a pretty unimportant age. I liked 22 because it sounded more respectable than 21. 23 is just like...eh. I'll care more when I'm 25.

Anyway, this place is closing soon, so I'm off to my apartment! Hopefully I'll be writing from there very soon.

No comments: