Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Internet?

...aannnd I still don't have internet. Hopefully by tomorrow, though!! Note to everyone: do NOT get Brighthouse cable!

Once again, my life seems to consist mostly of working lately. I've rediscovered how awesome it is to get a regular paycheck. I had this past weekend off, which was really relaxing because I finally had a chance to just do nothing for a while.
I think I might actually be mostly an adult by now because it's no longer possible for me to sleep past about 8:30am. If it's daylight, you can bet I'm awake. How weird is that?

So, with these few free days I've had, I've spent some time in Carmel with my parents (who are now I guess actually considered "empty nesters" since Anne's 3 hours away and I'm all grownup-ish now), and checking out some more stuff downtown and in Broad Ripple. I really enjoy going to Luna Music and listening to some of the tunes there. They have your everyday stuff, but then a lot of indie stuff that I really like.

School seems to be my little on-the-side project - for now, at least. Since I only have 3 classes that meet twice a week with very minimal outside work, I really don't think too much about them when I'm not in them. I've got an exam this week and one next week, but that's not bad. It's just so much less than I'm used to. I guess I should enjoy it now because, if all goes well, I'll be back to getting my ass kicked by school in January. And I'll be very glad about that. :)

So yeah, that's been my life lately....busy, but low key....if that makes any sense.

No comments: