Sunday, July 26, 2009

Favorite Thing of the Day


I signed up with Etsy a while ago and started browsing around, but the amount of stuff got a little overwhelming and it seemed hard to navigate around long enough find the good stuff with my short attention span.

Well, apparently all I need is a few (or about 6) hours of nothing else to do but stare at a computer screen and try not to fall asleep when no one needs any blood (a.k.a. work on the weekends), because I am now pretty much obsessed with Etsy.
It's great! I'm trying to be financially responsible and save up my money for the Cali vacation, but even just the "window shopping" is nice. And it's great inspiration for ideas for my bedroom at the townhouse. Plus, it gets me pumped for the Renegade Craft Fair in September!

I love craft-y things and attempt to make some myself at times. I even signed up to start a store, which is currently completely empty but I hope to be able to sell some of my creations somewhere down the line.

So that makes two websites (Twitter and Etsy) that I used to think I'd never use but, thanks to work, are now part of my daily internet rounds.
And now I follow Etsy on Twitter.

No comments: