Monday, June 1, 2009

Blah.

Today started out not so bad and got increasingly stupid.

Had another exam this morning that went OK...not great, but not horrible. I think I'll end up with a B in this class. I've accepted it. The rest of the class was slightly painful with the 145 Powerpoint slides on diabetes that we had to get through, but overall it was less painful than it could have been. Having a lunch break in the middle really helps.

After class was over, I was so excited to be able to get home and finally take a nap! I've woken up at 5am for 6 out of the past 7 days...even on Memorial Day weekend I had to be up early for various reasons. I'm at the PACU this week for clinicals, which = no patients for me this week, which = no clinical paperwork, which made things even more amazing.
I happily went home, took out my contacts, got into my PJs and hopped onto the best couch in the world....

3 hours later....

Somehow I slept for 3 hours. Definitely wasn't expecting that. It automatically put me in a bad mood because I'd been hoping to sit outside and study for a while before working out, dinner, shower, and paperwork. But now my whole schedule was screwed up as it was already 5:30pm and cloudy outside.

I ate dinner and am somehow STILL doing paperwork...it's already 9pm and I don't think I'll be able to make it to the gym before it closes at 10. Extra lame.

Plus I'm in a bad mood overall....just a bad mood.

Anyway, this isn't very fun or entertaining. But that's how it goes tonight.

No comments: