Friday, April 17, 2009

Randoms

Made it through another week! I can't believe this semester is almost over...then I'll be 1/5 of a nurse! I just know the next 4 semesters are going to fly by. It's weird to think about what we'll all be like by graduation.

For now, I'm at home for the evening, which I'm thrilled about. I need some time to myself sometimes! I plan on sitting around in PJs, watching a movie, and writing (which I'm now amped up about after the little writer's meeting with Kate on Wednesday!). Perfect!

Speaking of perfect, the weather today was completely amazing! Melissa, Cerissa and I sat outside of Riley today for an hour and a half before our final assessment check off. It was great and everything smelled like flowers. :)

Pic from my window a few evenings ago....told you this was a random entry.

No comments: